56) Most enzymes proteins, but not all proteins enzymes.
57) Your : 1380716.
56) Most enzymes are proteins, but not all proteins are enzymes.
57) Your muscles contract using contractile proteins to produce movement.
58) All other levels of protein structure are dictated by the primary structure.
59) A nucleotide is a polymer of nucleic acids.
Match the following.
E) structural proteins
60) A carbohydrate polymer
61) Serve as cell surface receptors
62) Transport fats throughout the body
63) Found in hair and cartilage
64) The primary information-bearing molecule of life