58) Climax communities in succession those that persist for long : 1381004.
58) Climax communities in succession are those that persist for long periods of time.
59) Pioneers are the first invaders of a newly exposed habitat.
Match the following.
A) may result in resource partitioning
B) living with or on a host for nourishment
C) a species enables the success of another
D) series of community replacements in a barren area
E) killing/eating prey for nourishment
60) Interspecific competition
64) Primary succession
65) What is the relationship between a biodiversity and geographic diversity?
66) A species whose absence would bring about major changes in a community is called a ________.
67) Low genetic diversity, narrow geographic distribution of species, and few different species in an area would be correlated with low ________.
58) Climax communities in succession those that persist for long : 1381004