59. Biologists have found evidence that eukaryotic cells evolved from : 1180163.
59. Biologists have found evidence that eukaryotic cells evolved from prokaryotic organisms by a process of intracellular _____.
60. There are nine peripheral pairs and one central pair of _____ found inside eukaryotic flagella and cilia.
61. The passageways in the nuclear envelope for movement of substances to and from the nucleus and cytoplasm are called nuclear _____.
62. Proteins associated with DNA in the nucleus of eukaryotic cells are called _______.
63. A _____ originates from the Golgi apparatus as one type of vesicle that contains a variety of enzymes for intracellular digestion.
64. Chloroplasts are composed of membranous sacs called _____ that carry chlorophyll. Surrounding these sacs is a ground substance called _____.
65. In eukaryotic cells, ribosomes have two locations: scattered in the _____, and on the surface of _____.
66. The long, thread-like branching cells of molds are called _____.
67. During unfavorable growth conditions, many protozoa can convert to a resistant, dormant stage called a _____.
59. Biologists have found evidence that eukaryotic cells evolved from : 1180163