6) Food intolerances much more serious than food allergies.
7) The : 1201248.
6) Food intolerances are much more serious than food allergies.
7) The FDA currently requires food labels to clearly identify any ingredient containing protein derived from the eight major allergenic foods.
8) Strawberries are one of the eight most common foods allergies in the American diet.
9) Wheat is the only grain that people with celiac disease have to carefully avoid.
10) Currently there is no cure for celiac disease.
11) The widespread inflammatory reaction caused by eating a food to which one is allergic can result in an anaphylactic shock that, left untreated, is nearly always fatal.
12) Celiac disease is easy to diagnose, as its symptoms do not mimic any other intestinal disturbance.