61. Agriculture plays a minor role in the food security : 1400896.
61. Agriculture plays a minor role in the food security of most developing countries.
62. Providing safe water is critical in reducing hunger.
63. The preservation of freshwater and coastal ecosystems is vital for the health and well-being of many people around the world.
64. Food fortification is useful but expensive.
65. Population growth slows when women are educated.
66. Global water consumption is increasing at more than twice the rate of population growth.
67. The working poor experience poverty due to low wages or high dependent expenses.
68. Political sanctions may create food shortages by decreasing access to agricultural supplies, fuels, or crops.
69. An intestinal hookworm infestation can cause a vitamin B12 deficiency in children.
70. Decreased height for age is termed physical wasting.