61. All of the harmful effects of alcohol felt while : 1400717.
61. All of the harmful effects of alcohol are felt while the individual is intoxicated.
62. At low doses, alcohol does not impair judgment and coordination.
63. A useful tip to help moderate drinking is to never drink on an empty stomach.
64. Having a drink late in the evening can induce a good night’s sleep without disruption.
65. Hangover symptoms disappear once blood alcohol levels diminish.
66. Drinking more alcohol even if it is mixed with another beverage during a hangover only increases the recovery time.
67. In the long term, alcohol consumption may contribute to malnutrition.
68. Drinking too much alcohol can interfere with the absorption of several vitamins and minerals.
69. Fatty liver is an irreversible condition.
70. The younger the age when a person starts to drink, the greater the chances that alcoholism will become a problem later in life.