61. An individual with homocystinuria should avoid eating meats, eggs, : 1400730.
61. An individual with homocystinuria should avoid eating meats, eggs, and dairy.
62. Glycogen storage disease refers to the inability to break down glycogen.
63. The electrons from hydrogen atoms in enzymes enter the electron transport chain, where they are passed along to protein complexes.
64. In order to store fat as triglyceride, abundant energy is required.
65. Fatty acids are synthesized in the mitochondria.
66. Anabolic reactions combine smaller molecules into larger ones.
67. Catabolic reactions break large molecules into smaller ones.
68. Coenzymes are often vitamins that assist enzymes in metabolic reactions.
69. ATP is formed from pyruvate and inorganic phosphate.
70. ADP is the energy currency of the cell.