61. Blood volume the key element that regulates blood pressure.
62. : 1400767.
61. Blood volume is the key element that regulates blood pressure.
62. Generally speaking, bottled water does not contain any contaminants or impurities.
63. Drinking water and other beverages is the only way to satisfy our daily water needs.
64. It is best to consume bottled water because tap water has too many contaminants.
65. Overconsumption of caffeine and alcohol can upset fluid balance.
66. Caffeine consumption is strongly associated with risk of dehydration.
67. Alcohol consumption has a more significant effect on dehydration than caffeine consumption.
68. Although consumption of too little water can be dangerous, excess water consumption does not have any associated risks.
69. A 1 to 2 percent loss of body water cannot produce any significant impact on water balance.
70. Hypotension is not a particular concern because it has no deleterious effects on the body.