61. Consumption of chromium can increase lean body mass and : 1400793.
61. Consumption of chromium can increase lean body mass and improve body composition.
62. An enlarged thyroid gland is a sign of iodine deficiency.
63. An iodine deficiency in children can cause irreversible damage and growth retardation.
64. There have been no reported risks of toxicity associated with molybdenum or manganese.
65. Arsenic may be needed for normal amino acid metabolism.
66. All types of salt have added iodine.
67. Both deficiency and toxicity of iodine can cause thyroid dysfunction.
68. Several studies done on humans have established the role of boron, silicon, and vanadium in human growth and metabolism.
69. Trace minerals are also known as microminerals.
70. Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the world.