61. In systemic inflammation, pyrogens A. decrease phagocytosis. B. decrease : 1380551.
61. In systemic inflammation, pyrogens
A. decrease phagocytosis.
B. decrease vasodilation.
C. increase neutrophil production.
D. stimulate fever production.
E. are chemotaxic factors.
62. Circulatory changes that occur in inflammation include
A. increased viscosity of the blood.
B. decreased vascular permeability.
C. increased vascular permeability.
D. decreased blood flow to the area.
63. Adaptive immunity is stimulated by
E. plasma proteins.
64. Transplanted tissues and organs that contain _________ _________ are rejected by the body.
B. foreign antigens
C. foreign antibodies
E. plasma proteins
65. ____ are part of cell-mediated immunity while ____ are part of antibody-mediated immunity.
A. B cells, NK cells
B. Antibodies, antigens
C. T cells, B cells
D. Macrophages, antibodies
E. Neutrophils, monocytes
66. A small molecule that can cause an allergic reaction is a/an
A. T cell.
B. B cell.
67. ______ determines which B-cell is cloned in an antibody-mediated response.
A. The antibody
B. The antigen
C. A macrophage
E. A neutrophil
68. Which of the following is a subpopulation of T cells?
69. The effects of cell-mediated immunity are the result of activities of
A. B cells.
B. cytotoxic T cells.
D. dendritic cells.
E. helper T cells.
70. The thymus is where ____ mature and become functional immune cells.
A. pre-T cells
B. pre-B cells
D. null cells
E. C cells.
61. In systemic inflammation, pyrogens A. decrease phagocytosis. B. decrease : 1380551