61) Most of the gases in the atmosphere found in : 1381013.
61) Most of the gases in the atmosphere are found in the troposphere.
62) Recent evidence has shown chlorofluorocarbons have no effect on ozone.
63) Scientists predict climate change related to CO2 will increase temperatures over the next century but will have no effect on sea level or precipitation patterns.
64) Warm air can hold more moisture than cold air.
65) Areas near the equator tend to be wetter because of the combination of ocean evaporation and rising air.
66) Both the taiga and tundra are known for having permafrost soils.
67) The North American prairie and the Russian “steppes” are both temperate grasslands.
68) Hot weather is common to all deserts.
69) Tropical rainforests are known for having high biodiversity but relatively poor soil.
70) Overall, the abundance of life is higher in the coastal zones of marine ecosystems than the open ocean.