61) Which of the following secretes antibodies that have the : 1200345.
61) Which of the following secretes antibodies that have the same target as the antibodies on the surface of sensitized B cells?
A) memory cells
B) plasma cells
C) helper T cells
D) cytotoxic T cells
E) suppressor T cells
62) ________ is the largest and most diverse class of antibodies.
63) Immunoglobulins that can bind to antigens, stimulating basophils and mast cells, are called ________ antibodies.
64) Immunoglobulins that are the first antibody type to be produced and secreted, following initial exposure to an antigen, are the ________ antibodies.
65) Immunoglobulins that primarily occur in exocrine secretions are
66) Which of the following is the most diverse and important group of chemical messengers in the immune system?
C) phagocytic regulators
67) The portions of an antigen’s exposed surfaces, which are recognized by its specific antibody, are regions called ________.
B) the constant segments of the light and heavy chains
C) antigenic-determinant sites
D) complement-binding sites
E) antigen-binding sites
68) ________ function in pinocytosis, antigen processing, and antigen presentation bound to Class II MHC proteins.
A) Kupffer cells
B) NK cells
E) Dendritic cells
69) The chemical mediators, which stimulate the production of neutrophils, eosinophils, and basophils, cause fever, and increase T cell sensitivity, are termed
C) tumor necrosis factors.
D) phagocytic regulators.
E) colony-stimulating factors.
70) The specificity of an antibody molecule depends on the structure of which of the following?
A) the constant segments of the light and heavy chains
B) the constant and variable segments of the light and heavy chains
C) the variable segments of the light and heavy chains
D) the variable segments of the light chains only
E) the constant segments of the heavy chains only