62) Sperm cells do not need a nucleus and expel : 1380986.
62) Sperm cells do not need a nucleus and expel it during development as a weight-saving tactic.
63) Human embryos do not go through a morula stage of development as do most other animals.
64) Human pregnancy lasts an average of about 38 weeks.
65) The developing organism is referred to as a fetus during its first eight weeks.
66) The normal position of the fetus at the start of labor is “upside down.”
Match the following.
A) makes female hormones
B) sperm storage
C) sperm stem cell
D) becomes the fetal portion of the placenta
E) enzyme storage
70) Corpus luteum