62) The use of radioactive elements to date geological specimens : 1380841.
62) The use of radioactive elements to date geological specimens is called ________.
63) Darwin studied a small group of finches on the ________ during his round-the-world trip.
64) Instead of being trained as a biologist, Charles Darwin actually received a ________ degree.
65) The length of time that Darwin’s round-the-world voyage took was about ________.
66) The scientist in Darwin’s time who championed the idea of the inheritance of acquired characteristics was ________.
67) A population of grasshoppers in the Kansas prairie has two color phenotypes, green and brown. Typically the prairie receives adequate water to maintain healthy green grass. Assume a bird that eats grasshoppers moves into the prairie. How will this affect the natural selection of grasshoppers? How might this change in a drought year?
62) The use of radioactive elements to date geological specimens : 1380841