68) A horseshoe crab walking the bottom of shallow coastal : 1381005.
68) A horseshoe crab walking on the bottom of shallow coastal waters, feeding on algae, invertebrates, and other small life forms, describes the horseshoe crab’s ________.
69) G. F. Gause’s experiments with interaction of Paramecium caudatum and P. aurelia resulted in his describing the principle of ________.
70) A chameleon avoiding predation by being colored similarly to its surroundings demonstrates which strategy?
71) Two ways that one species obtains its nourishment at the expense of another are predation and ________.
72) An interaction between species in which one benefits and the other is essentially unaffected is ________.
73) When two species, such as bees and angiosperms, both benefit from their interdependent relationship, this is referred to as ________.
74) Which form of biological succession occurs in an area where most life has been destroyed, but fertile soil remains?
75) Demonstrate why keystone species play a large role in community despite the fact that they may be present in relatively small numbers.
68) A horseshoe crab walking the bottom of shallow coastal : 1381005