70) The layer of the digestive tract that contains smooth : 1380969.
70) The layer of the digestive tract that contains smooth muscle is the ________.
71) A classmate tells you that his mother had her gallbladder removed, and he says she wants to cut down on fat in her diet. He comments that he’s not sure why because lipase is the enzyme that breaks down fats, and bile stored in the gallbladder isn’t an enzyme. Although his last statement is factually true, how would you help your classmate understand this connection?
72) What are the two main chemicals secreted by the gastric pits in the stomach?
73) Chemical elements that are needed to help form bodily structures and to facilitate chemical reactions in the body are ________.
74) Which nutrient has the highest caloric content?
75) A friend tells you that she wants to try to be a strict vegetarian or vegan, but her parents are discouraging her from doing so. Her parents say she will not get enough protein or vitamins. What advice can you offer your friend to help her convince her parents she will get enough protein and vitamins on a vegetarian or vegan diet?
76) Complex carbohydrates that are digestible are known as ________.
77) The functional units of the kidneys are the ________.
78) Which part of the brain is responsible for producing and controlling the release of the hormone ADH?