70) When Mendel performed a dihybrid cross of plants heterozygous : 1380796.
70) When Mendel performed a dihybrid cross of plants heterozygous for seed color and seed shape, he saw a 9:3:3:1 ratio in the next generation. Explain what this ratio describes and what each number represents.
71) Consider the following information for a dihybrid cross. The dominant allele F codes for freckles, whereas the recessive allele f codes for no freckles. The dominant allele E codes for long eyelashes, whereas the recessive allele e codes for short eyelashes. Both parents have the genotypes of ee and Ff. Indicate the following: (1) the phenotype of both parents, (2) the possible gametes that each parent can make, (3) all of the possible phenotypes for the offspring, and (4) the phenotypic ratio obtained after the Punnett square is drawn.
72) The inheritance of curly hair illustrates incomplete dominance. When a curly haired individual reproduces with a straight-haired one, the children all have wavy hair. What offspring would be produced, in what proportions, when two people with wavy hair reproduce?
73) A man with type O blood has a sister with type AB blood. What are the genotypes and phenotypes of their parents?
70) When Mendel performed a dihybrid cross of plants heterozygous : 1380796