71. An increase in the number of fat cells referred : 1400819.
71. An increase in the number of fat cells is referred to as hyperplasia.
72. Hunger and appetite are the same thing.
73. Ghrelin and leptin have similar effects on hunger.
74. According to the National Institutes of Health, a reasonable goal for weight loss is to lose 10 percent of body weight in six months.
75. Iron and calcium are two minerals that are typically absorbed in the upper small intestine and that can become deficient in individuals who have had gastric bypass surgery.
76. What is weight management?
77. What is hunger?
78. Give two examples of hormones that regulate satiety and hunger and are produced in the small intestine.
79. How can dining out be harmful to an individual’s energy balance?
80. What is grazing?
71. An increase in the number of fat cells referred : 1400819