71. Bioavailability describes the extent to which a nutrient actually : 1400743.
71. Bioavailability describes the extent to which a nutrient is actually absorbed from a food and utilized by the body.
72. Storing food in the pantry is the best way to preserve its vitamin content.
73. Antioxidants are compounds that protect the body against damage from free radicals.
74. Free radicals are unstable molecules that contain unpaired electrons and can damage cells in the body.
75. The conversion of retinal to retinoic acid is reversible.
76. How are vitamins classified?
77. Name two vitamins that are antioxidants.
78. What are the effects of free radicals on the eyes?
79. What are the three stages of cancer development?
80. What are the three active forms of vitamin A?