71. Ferroportin a temporary storage form of iron in the : 1400794.
71. Ferroportin is a temporary storage form of iron in the intestine.
72. A deficiency of manganese in children can cause disturbances in cognitive development.
73. MFP factor plays a role in the absorption of copper.
74. The TIBC test is used to determine iron-deficiency anemia.
75. Zinc is necessary for DNA and RNA synthesis.
76. How do trace minerals act as cofactors?
77. What are the two forms of iron in foods?
78. Why do vegetarians have a higher requirement for iron?
79. How is zinc implicated in age-related macular degeneration?