71. For exercise lasting longer than 1 hour, food intake : 1400832.
71. For exercise lasting longer than 1 hour, food intake during exercise is important in order to maintain a blood supply of glucose.
72. Consuming carbohydrate up to an hour before exercise is not a good idea because it can cause lethargy and muscle weakness.
73. Loading up on high-fat foods after exercise can help the body recover.
74. Taking vitamin E or C supplements at levels above the RDA can improve athletic performance.
75. Female athletes are at greater risk for iron-deficiency anemia than male athletes.
76. Explain the FITT principle.
77. Describe the fat-burning zone and its effectiveness in promoting weight loss.
78. How does adequate intake of vitamin C help reduce the risk of sports injuries?