71. Malaria caused by the bite of a virus-infected mosquito.
72. : 1400897.
71. Malaria is caused by the bite of a virus-infected mosquito.
72. Micronutrient deficiencies are referred to as “hidden hunger.”
73. “Golden rice” is helping to alleviate vitamin C deficiency, the leading cause of blindness worldwide.
74. Food fortification to alleviate micronutrient deficiencies can be successful only if the foods are shelf-stable and affordable.
75. Drug and alcohol abuse are common causes of poverty and hunger.
76. What is food security?
77. List four causes of hunger in the United States.
78. Define “working poor.”
79. Why is obesity a risk factor among those who are food insecure?