71) Motor neurons, which tell muscles to move, leave the : 1380934.
71) Motor neurons, which tell muscles to move, leave the spinal cord through the ________.
72) Which division of the autonomic nervous system stimulates digestion?
73) A person is diagnosed with a brain tumor that is treated with radiation. The treatment is successful, but the doctor believes some brain damage occurred. The patient is constantly complaining of being thirsty, even though she has had plenty of water to drink. Which part of the brain is damaged in this patient and why?
74) Which part of the brain is probably most involved with dreaming?
75) Why are sensory receptors often called transducers?
76) In which part of the inner ear are vibrations converted into action potentials?
77) In which layer of cells in the eye is light converted into an electrical signal?
78) Novocain, or procaine, is a chemical that dentists use to numb your mouth before drilling. The chemical blocks the sodium gates on sensory neurons, preventing them from opening. Describe how this chemical decreases (One hopes!) the perception of pain.
71) Motor neurons, which tell muscles to move, leave the : 1380934