71. Qualified health claims less well established than health claims : 1400657.
71. Qualified health claims are less well established than health claims based on authoritative statements.
72. Healthy eating involves consuming a diet that balances all of the food groups.
73. All foods, even less nutritious ones, can be part of a healthy diet as long as they are consumed in moderation.
74. A baked potato is more energy dense than a serving of potato chips because it contains more energy per gram of weight.
75. Daily Values (DVs) are similar to Daily Reference Intakes (DRIs) but are less precise and are based on less current reference levels.
76. What is the Exchange System and how can it be used to plan a balanced diet?
77. What six food groups are used in the Exchange System?
78. Why would milk and/or yogurt be placed in the carbohydrate category of the Exchange System?
71. Qualified health claims less well established than health claims : 1400657