71. Some nutrients, such as vitamins A, D, and E, : 1400693.
71. Some nutrients, such as vitamins A, D, and E, require dietary fat to be absorbed.
72. Eggs should be avoided in a heart-healthy diet.
73. An important feature of lipids is that they are insoluble in water.
74. In the trans configuration of fatty acids, the hydrogens lie on the same side of the double bond.
75. The phosphorus group on phospholipids makes them more hydrophilic.
76. Name the three groups of lipids.
77. Name the essential fatty acids.
78. What property of phospholipids makes them form membranes?
79. What does an emulsifier do?