71) The first single-celled organisms appeared around 3.5 ________ years : 1380867.
71) The first single-celled organisms appeared around 3.5 ________ years ago.
72) The first dinosaurs appeared during the ________ period.
73) Life first evolved in and the earliest forms of life lived in ________.
74) Discuss why many scientists consider RNA to have been the basis for early forms of life.
75) The eukaryotic kingdom ________ has the greatest fundamental diversity, including some species that are animal-like, plant-like, and fungus-like, as well as some algae.
76) Compare and contrast the life-forms found in Domains Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukarya.
77) The oxygen present in Earth’s atmosphere has been produced as a waste product of the process of ________.
78) Angiosperms are unique among plants because they produce ________.