71) The two basic divisions of the “body” of an : 1380916.
71) The two basic divisions of the “body” of an angiosperm plant are ________ and ________.
72) The type of root system more common in monocots is the ________ root system.
73) The structures in which xylem and phloem tubes are found are called ________.
74) ________ provides the force that moves water up xylem.
75) After pollination, sperm cells travel through the carpel in a structure called the ________.
76) Of the two basic structures of an angiosperm plant, roots are described as having the more straightforward function, while shoots have more complex functions. Evaluate and explain why this is true.