71. Vitamin C involved in the production of collagen, which : 1400756.
71. Vitamin C is involved in the production of collagen, which is the most abundant protein in the body.
72. Supplements of niacin have been used to lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood.
73. Keeping milk in glass bottles runs the risk of destroying much of its riboflavin.
74. Of the nine water-soluble vitamins, seven of them are B-complex vitamins.
75. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, cannot be synthesized by the human body and must be obtained through food or supplements.
76. Which three vitamins act as antioxidants?
77. In what way does vitamin C help maintain a healthy immune system?
78. What environmental factors can degrade or destroy vitamins?
79. How are excess water-soluble vitamins excreted?
80. What are coenzymes?
71. Vitamin C involved in the production of collagen, which : 1400756