72) The release of an oocyte from an ovary called : 1380987.
72) The release of an oocyte from an ovary is called ________.
73) Implantation occurs in the ________ of the uterus.
74) Primary and secondary ________ develop into spermatids.
75) What is the long tube through which mature sperm are transported to the urethra during ejaculation?
76) Enzymes are carried in the ________ of a sperm.
77) Which is the only trimester to include both the embryo and fetal stages?
78) Given the loss of childbearing ability and negative health effects associated with menopause, there is cause to question why it exists given that evolution usually selects against most negative health effects and reduced fertility. Appraise and compare the two possible explanations covered in this section.