73) What chemical bonding? Explain the differences between covalent and : 1380709.
73) What is chemical bonding? Explain the differences between covalent and ionic bonding.
74) Explain how a polar molecule, such as water, can have a difference in electrical charge but is also electrically neutral.
75) How are ions formed? Why do ionic compounds readily dissolve in water?
76) Temperatures on the Earth are moderated by the presence of so much water on the planet. Using your understanding of water’s temperature-moderating abilities, predict what would happen to temperatures in the tropical and temperate regions if the oceans were made of alcohol instead of water. (Hint: Water has a higher specific heat than alcohol.)