76) You camping and decide you will sample some wild : 1380728.
76) You are camping and decide you will sample some wild berries. You soon start to feel ill and realize these berries have a toxic substance in them. On your way to the hospital, explain to your friends which organelles, in which organ of your body, are detoxifying the toxin.
77) Nerve cells have long thin extensions of their cell membrane called axons. The cell has to get mitochondria from the body of the cell all the way down to the end of the axon to provide energy for nerve signal transmission. What structure in a nerve cell would be involved in moving the mitochondria, and how would it work?
78) Compare and contrast cilia and flagella.
79) Name and describe three organelles that are common to animal and plant cells.
76) You camping and decide you will sample some wild : 1380728