79) What adaptations did ancient algae have to achieve as : 1380868.
79) What adaptations did ancient algae have to achieve as they washed ashore and evolved into the more advanced land plants we see today?
80) Defend the following statement: Vascular tissue was, arguably, the most important evolutionary step, making possible the kinds of plant life we see today.
81) The first land vertebrates were the ________.
82) The early primates were specialized for life in the ________.
83) List three characteristics of all non-ape primates, and state an advantage for each of these characteristics.
84) Propose reasons why major extinction events (or explosions of life-forms) are good dividing lines for the geologic timescale. Support your answer.