80) A man was under treatment for infertility. Examination of : 1380729.
80) A man was under treatment for infertility. Examination of his sperm showed that his sperm could not swim. He also suffered from chronic bronchitis and other respiratory problems in which mucus with trapped particles was not being cleared from his lungs. From this you might infer he has a genetic defect affecting which structures inside his cells?
81) Which structures are in a plant cell and not in an animal cell? Which organelle would you find in an animal cell but not a plant cell?
82) Label the parts of the animal cell.
83) Label the parts of the plant cell.