81. The common junction of the digestive, urinary, and genital : 1380683.
81. The common junction of the digestive, urinary, and genital systems is the
82. Which of the following sequences is correct?
A. mesonephros, pronephros, metanephros
B. metanephros, pronephros, mesonephros
C. pronephros, mesonephros, metanephros
D. pronephros, metanephros, mesonephros
E. mesonephros, metanephros, pronephros
83. The first functional kidney is the
D. bulbos cordis.
E. urorectal septum.
84. The gonads appear as the
B. urogenital folds.
C. labioscrotal swellings.
D. gonadal ridges.
E. gonadal grooves.
A. is the failure of the testes to descend into the scrotal sac.
B. may be due to excessive amounts of testosterone in the fetus.
C. has no effect on fertility.
D. results in feminization of the male fetus.
E. is the lack of testes.
86. If neither testosterone nor mullerian-inhibiting hormone is secreted during embryonic development
A. the paramesonephric duct system degenerates.
B. the mesonephric duct system is stimulated.
C. internally female reproductive structures form.
D. the individual appears as a male.
E. internally male reproductive structures form.
87. The male and female reproductive systems begin as an indifferent stage. If testosterone is present, which of the following occurs?
A. The paramesonephric duct forms the vagina.
B. The mesonephric ducts form the ductus deferens.
C. The mesonephric ducts atrophy.
D. The paramesonephric ducts enlarge to form the scrotum.
E. The paramesonephric duct atrophies.
88. In females, the genital tubercle becomes the
89. In males, the urogenital folds close over the urogenital opening and urethral groove to form the
C. vas deferens.
E. prostate gland.
90. The testes leave the abdominal cavity and reach the scrotum by passing through the
A. urogenital opening.
B. inguinal canal.
E. Wolffian ducts.
81. The common junction of the digestive, urinary, and genital : 1380683