86. What the six classes of nutrients?
87. Explain how a : 1400646.
86. What are the six classes of nutrients?
87. Explain how a nonessential nutrient can become essential for the body.
88. Are macronutrients more important for optimal health than micronutrients? Why or why not?
89. Why is alcohol not considered a nutrient?
90. A cup of split-pea soup with ham contains 10g protein, 4g fat, and 28g carbohydrates. What is its energy value?
91. Why is it important to publish scientific research in a peer-reviewed journal?