90. Define the food groups used in MyPlate and some : 1400660.
90. Define the food groups used in MyPlate and some typical foods represented in the MyPlate food guide.
91. What recommendations does MyPlate make for increasing and reducing the consumption of certain foods?
92. List the daily amounts of each food recommended in MyPlate for an individual consuming 2400 kilocalories a day.
93. List the four major goals of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, and the recommendations for building healthy eating patterns.
94. Explain the difference between nutrient dense and energy dense; provide two examples of foods from each category.