96. Explain the health risks for overweight and underweight women : 1400850.
96. Explain the health risks for overweight and underweight women during pregnancy, as well as the risks for their children.
97. Identify the two hormones released by the pituitary gland during breast feeding, and explain their functions.
98. What is metabolic or fetal programming?
99. Explain why consuming fish may be a problem for pregnant and nursing women, and identify fish that pose the greatest risks.
100. What infant health issues may be associated with bottle feeding?