26. In a touch __________, a browser checks a touched element : 1321042.
26. In a touch __________, a browser checks a touched element for an event handler for multiple events, including some mouse events.?
27. By adding the __________ method within event handler code, you prevent touch actions on specific elements from also triggering interface gestures.
28. Converting a physical address to a pair of latitude and longitude coordinates is known as __________.?
29. __________ is the process of making it clear to users what information your app wants to collect from them and how you intend to use it.?
30. Large-volume users of the Google Maps API need an API __________, which is a string of characters that you incorporate into any request your code makes to Google to verify that your use is licensed.
26. In a touch __________, a browser checks a touched element : 1321042