59. Gary a fourth grader in school early in : 1200663.
59. Gary is a fourth grader in school early in the school year. He is a bit above average according to intelligence tests. One day, Mrs. Winton, Gary’s teacher, gave the class a math test, and unfortunately Gary did quite poorly on it. Gary was devastated, but resolved to try harder on the next test.
How would Erikson explain Gary’s devastation over his grade on the test?
60. Suppose you are an eighth-grade teacher. Specify two applications of Erikson’s theory for your teaching.
61. Describe four guidelines that teachers can use in their attempts to promote psychosocial and self-concept development in their students. Provide an example of each.
59. Gary a fourth grader in school early in : 1200663