Which term best describes the identification of the distribution : 1361453.
Which term best describes the identification of the distribution and causes of disease, injury, or illness?
a. Nursing process
b. Epidemiologic process
c. Community-based statistics
d. Mortality and morbidity statistics
2. A community nurse at the health department is trying to identify how many new cases of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) disease have occurred in the city this past year. Which statistic should the nurse examine?
3. A nurse is collecting subjective and objective information about target populations to diagnose problems based on community needs. This describes which step in the community nursing process?
d. Establishing objectives
4. A nurse is establishing several health programs, such as bicycle safety, to improve the health status of a target population. This describes which step in the community nursing process?
5. A school nurse is conducting vision and hearing testing on fifth-grade children. Which level of prevention is the nurse demonstrating?
d. Health promotion
6. A community health nurse is collecting assessment data by interviewing community leaders. What type of assessment is this community nurse conducting?
b. Windshield survey
1. Which interventions by a community can be classified as primary prevention interventions? (Select all that apply.)
a. Administering immunizations
b. Teaching a child with asthma how to use an inhaler
c. Conducting scoliosis screening exams
d. Teaching a community parenting class
e. Conducting assessments at a well-child care clinic
Which term best describes the identification of the distribution : 1361453