1) A pregnant woman who overweight should restrict her : 1201313.
1) A pregnant woman who is overweight should restrict her caloric intake and attempt to lose weight before delivery.
2) Recommendations for weight gain vary according to a woman’s weight before pregnancy.
3) Taking megadoses of beta-carotene while pregnant is associated with birth defects in the infant.
4) Sodium needs during pregnancy are the same as for a non-pregnant adult woman.
5) During pregnancy women should not consume fish or fish products.
6) All cases of neural tube defects are directly related to a lack of folate consumption during pregnancy.
7) Malnutrition decreases a man’s fertility.
8) Excessive vitamin A supplementation during pregnancy is associated with birth defects.
9) Once the placenta has formed, the fetus’s and mother’s blood supplies will co-circulate.
10) During pregnancy it is difficult for many women to obtain adequate iron from diet alone.
1) A pregnant woman who overweight should restrict her : 1201313