1) Currently insulin therapy the only treatment for type : 1201250.
1) Currently insulin therapy is the only treatment for type 1 diabetes.
2) Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of diabetes.
3) Insulin therapy can be administered by an oral medication or by injection.
4) Diabetes is more common in Caucasians than in other ethnic groups.
5) The incidence of type 2 diabetes is increasing among children and adolescents.
6) Moderate weight loss can reduce or eliminate symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
7) Gestational diabetes occurs only during pregnancy.
8) The only way a person with diabetes can test his or her blood glucose level is with a finger prick.