1) Essential amino acids more important to the human : 1201362.
1) Essential amino acids are more important to the human body than nonessential amino acids.
2) Under normal physiological conditions, every cell of the body is capable of making each type of protein needed by the body.
3) It is necessary to eat animal-based proteins to stay healthy.
4) As long as an athlete consumes adequate dietary protein, total caloric intake is not important in athletic performance.
5) A healthy pregnant woman is in positive nitrogen balance.
6) Because of their increased protein needs, it is unhealthy for athletes to choose to become vegetarians.
7) Protein-energy malnutrition is seen only in developing countries.
8) Individual amino acid supplements are absorbed better than a combination of amino acids.
9) Denaturation results in the loss of the protein’s function.
10) The majority of protein digestion occurs in the mouth.