1) Once the DNA of the cell mutated and : 1201258.
1) Once the DNA of the cell is mutated and the altered cells begin to grow, the development of cancer is inevitable.
2) Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States.
3) Eating whole foods that are high in antioxidants, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, is consistently shown to be associated with a decreased risk of cancer.
4) Research has shown a consistent and strong link between taking beta-carotene supplements and a reduced risk of developing cancer.
5) The majority of people who develop cancer will die from the disease.
6) Approximately half of all cancers are strongly hereditary.