1) Undernutrition seen only in underdeveloped countries.
2) Transgenic crops : 1201240.
1) Undernutrition is seen only in underdeveloped countries.
2) Transgenic crops are also known as genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
3) Currently, there is enough food produced in the world to feed the world’s population.
4) Individuals who live in poverty are seldom obese.
5) Worldwide, the majority of deaths seen in undernourished children are due to infection.
6) In the United States food insecurity is caused by the lack of enough food produced to feed all the people who live in poverty.
7) The number of people suffering from hunger worldwide is decreasing.
8) There is very little a single individual can do to solve the problem of undernutrition and hunger in the world today.