True / False
1. You can think of an array as a : 1320972.
True / False
1. You can think of an array as a collection of variables contained within a single variable.
2. You access an array element’s value just as you access the value of any other variable, except that you include the element index in brackets.
3. An if statement keeps repeating until its conditional expression evaluates to false.
4. Case labels must be discrete values and cannot use operators.
5. A break statement restarts a loop with a new iteration.?
6. You use a(n) ____ when you want to store a group or a list of related information in a single, easily managed location.
a. functionb. console
c. arrayd. conditional statement
7. Each piece of data contained in an array is called a(n) ____.
a. indexb. range
c. elementd. column
8. The ____ statement is used to execute specific programming code if the evaluation of a conditional expression returns a truthy value.
a. defaultb. continue
c. breakd. if
9. A set of statements contained within a set of braces is known as a(n) ____ block.
a. referenceb. instance
c. objectd. command
10. If you want to execute one set of statements when a condition evaluates to a truthy value and another set of statements when the condition evaluates to a falsy value, you need the ____ statement.
a. whileb. if/else
c. do/whiled. switch