41. Diarrhea the first side effect to be observed when : 1400753.
41. Diarrhea is the first side effect to be observed when too much niacin is consumed.
42. Niacin supplements have been shown to raise the level of the HDL cholesterol carrier.
43. Niacin found in plant foods, such as wheat or corn, is much less bioavailable than niacin from meat and dairy products.
44. Consuming large amounts of vitamin C through supplements will turn urine yellow.
45. Thiamin is one vitamin that is sensitive to changes in pH.
46. Eggs are the most nutrient-dense source of naturally occurring thiamin.
47. Numerous studies have suggested that low blood levels of some B vitamins are associated with an increased level of homocysteine in the body.
48. Chronic alcohol abuse can lead to an advanced form of thiamin deficiency called pellagra.
49. Peripheral neuropathy is a classic symptom of beriberi.
50. Milk is packaged in opaque cartons to prevent the degradation of biotin.