41. Food insecurity a social and economic condition.
42. Food poverty : 1400894.
41. Food insecurity is a social and economic condition.
42. Food poverty is a form of food insecurity.
43. Current global food production exceeds the needs of the world population.
44. More people live in developed countries than in developing ones.
45. An individual’s level of education influences food insecurity.
46. Obesity is not a health risk associated with food insecurity.
47. Mental illness can contribute to poverty and hunger.
48. The amount of food available to an individual may be influenced by gender, birth order, and age.
49. Natural disasters can cause food and water shortages in both rich and poor countries.
50. One way to fight poverty and hunger in the long term is to preserve natural resources.