41. Proteins found in every cell in the body.
42. Excess : 1400703.
41. Proteins are found in every cell in the body.
42. Excess dietary protein can be stored in the body.
43. Two amino acids joined together are referred to as a polypeptide.
44. A peptide bond is formed by a condensation reaction.
45. A conditionally essential amino acid can become essential in times of illness.
46. The building blocks of proteins are fatty acids.
47. The tertiary structure of a protein is how a protein loops, bends, and folds.
48. Proteins can only be denatured with acids.
49. There are 20 essential amino acids.
50. Protein digestion occurs in the stomach and small and large intestines.