41. The foundation of our preference for specific textures and : 1400640.
41. The foundation of our preference for specific textures and flavors in foods may be laid as early as infancy.
42. The main reason fast-food consumption has increased in recent years is because eating in fast-food restaurants triggers positive emotions in people.
43. All essential nutrients are also organic.
44. Only vitamins isolated from natural sources are organic; synthetic vitamins are not organic.
45. Alcohol is an energy-yielding nutrient.
46. All energy-yielding nutrients provide the same amount of energy per gram of their weight.
47. All individuals require the same amount of energy for their normal bodily functions.
48. Lipids are the primary energy source for the body when it is at rest.
49. Carbohydrates function as chemical catalysts for the biochemical reactions in the body and are known as enzymes.
50. Because a large proportion of the human body is composed of water, it does not have to be replenished every day.